Let us help you achieve your fundraising goals
Experienced staff, high quality equipment
A special event fundraiser is a great way to increase donations for your organization, civic group, church or temple. We have a high repeat rate and a fun time is had by all. Our casino theme is extremely popular. We provide a full casino event experience with tables, dealers, entertainers, decor, props, and much more. Also popular is video horse racing, which can be a standalone theme or incorporated into a casino night. We own and operate our own well-maintained equipment. Our staff is reachable, reliable, and punctual, always arriving early with ample set-up time.
Fully licensed and insured
We are licensed in the State of New Jersey for casino and video horse race theme events. In other states, check with your local authorities to see if it can be done. We help you with the paperwork and guide you on some of the best ways to set things up and maximize donations. We know how to work with the State inspectors and can provide certificates when needed. Events Plus also carries Workers' Compensation, Auto, and Liability insurance for your full protection.
Clear, transparent pricing
We pride ourselves in giving upfront pricing. We give detailed written proposals, make site and client visits and conduct conference calls – free of charge. With our plain-language contracts, you can be confident of what you're getting and all the logistics. Of course, it's always possible to add tables and other items as the event approaches.
Call (973) 503-1700
or email email@example.com
New Jersey Casino Fundraiser Process
Please allow plenty of time for this process! Because increasing numbers of fundraising organizations are registering, the registration of a new organization with the State may take 6-8 weeks and there are no provisions in the law for shortcuts.
The fundraising organization must be registered and hold a current registration certificate from the Legalized Games of Chance Control Commission (LGCCC). Note there is an expiration date on the certificate, and the event must take place before the certificate expires.
An application for registering an organization as well as other helpful information may be obtained from the LGCCC website at http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/lgccc.htm or by calling 973-273-8000.
- The fundraising organization presents Events Plus with a copy of the organization’s current registration certificate.
- The fundraising organization will receive a Form 13 from Events Plus.
- Take the original registration certificate, and the Form 13 to the municipal clerk in the municipality in which the event will take place together with a check for $100 made out the municipality and $100 check made out to the Legalized Games of Chance Control Commission. A raffle license application will then be prepared.
- The municipality will conduct a police background check on the members of the organization listed on the application.
- The governing body of the municipality will vote to approve or disallow the application.
- If approved by the governing body, the application is sent by the municipal clerk to the LGCCC together with the $100 check.
- If the municipality is not contacted by the LGCCC within 14 days after mailing the application, the municipal clerk may issue the license.
- After the event, the fundraising organization is also responsible for filing a report of operations by the 15th of the month following the event.